Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 02 and Apr 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99. Learn More.
Wood and Gas Models Include:
- Fire Pit
Gas Models Also Include:
- Stainless Steel Penta Burner
- Flex Line Kit
- Key Valve with Key
- Burner Pan
- Lava Rock Fire Media
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System (For AWEIS Models Only)
Please Note: Optional accessories (spark guard, tabletop, wood grate, stone base, fuel, etc) pictured are available as an additional add-on.
MANUFACTURER Fire Pit Art UPC 604310978624 DIAMETER 36" HEIGHT 24" WEIGHT 185 lbs MADE IN USA Yes ASSEMBLY REQUIRED Some Assembly Required, Installation Required WARRANTY 10 Year Limited CERTIFICATION AWEIS Ignition: LC Certified LOCATION Outdoor MATERIAL 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel FUEL Wood, Natural Gas, Propane IGNITION Match Lit, AWEIS HEAT OUTPUT 200k BTUs SHAPE Round COLOR Black, Brown, Gray, Orange/Mahogany (Iron Oxide Models) EXTRA FEATURES Gas Models: Lava Rock Included
Inspired by French culture, the Fire Pit Art Fleur de Lis Fire Pit features various styles of fleur-de-lis cut outs on the bowl's sides, highlighting to these unique shapes when a fire is lit and brilliant orange flames shine through. Ideal for those with a penchant for French or New Orleans culture, this stunning fire pit combines the rustic nature of corten steel with the classic elegant symbolism of the fleur de lis. Gather your favorite people around this gorgeous fire pit and "laissez les bons temps rouler".
This bold fire pit is handcrafted in the USA by expert metalworkers, is made of sturdy carbon steel, and is finished with a iron oxide patina that ages over time to create a uniquely beautiful fire feature. You will be able to watch as your unique piece turns from an orange rust color to a rich Mahogany as the metal oxidizes. Each Fleur de Lis fire pit is given a unique number to ensure authenticity. This number is emblazoned on a brass plate that is fused to the side of the piece. The Fleur de Lis Fire Pit is exceptionally durable, with a 1/4" metal thickness, and requires little to no maintenance. Even in harsh, wet environments, this fire pit can be left out for use no matter the season. The interiors are hand rolled with a dense high temperature-resistant coating and have a 1.5" diameter rain drain in the bottom to prevent an accumulation of standing water.
This fire pit is specially designed for use with wood as the fuel source, or can be plumbed for use with natural gas or propane. Gas-burning models include a 200k BTU stainless steel burner, lava rock media, flex line, and key valve. If you need an ignition system that will remain lit throughout all kinds of weather, as well as easily pair with a wall switch or remote control for convenient ignition, the All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) is ideal for windy or rainy locations.
- Classy Fleur de Lis Symbols Create an Elegant Focal Point
- Pay Homage to French or New Orleans Culture
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Powder Coated Options Available (Gas Models Only)
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 200k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Stainless Steel Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Dimensions: 36" Dia. x 24" H
Please Note: Fire pits made of corten steel will turn rust brown over time and can leave markings on clothes or patios.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 24"
- Diameter: 36"
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Heat Output: 200k BTUs
- Feul Type: Wood, Natural Gas, Propane
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Ignition: Match Lit, AWEIS
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required, Installation Required
- Material: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@Flamepizzaovens.com.
Click here to Track Your Order.