Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 02 and Apr 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99. Learn More.
Wood and Gas Models Include:
- Fire Pit
Gas Models Also Include:
- Stainless Steel Penta Burner
- Flex Line Kit
- Key Valve with Key
- Burner Pan
- Lava Rock Fire Media
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System (For AWEIS Models Only)
Please Note: Optional accessories (spark guard, tabletop, wood grate, stone base, fuel, etc) pictured are available as an additional add-on.
MANUFACTURER Fire Pit Art UPC 614405515900 DIAMETER 36" HEIGHT 22" WEIGHT 130 lbs, 135 lbs MADE IN USA Yes ASSEMBLY REQUIRED Some Assembly Required, Installation Required WARRANTY 10 Year Limited CERTIFICATION AWEIS Ignition: LC Certified LOCATION Outdoor MATERIAL 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel FUEL Wood, Natural Gas, Propane IGNITION Match Lit, AWEIS HEAT OUTPUT 200k BTUs SHAPE Round COLOR Black, Brown, Gray, Orange/Mahogany (Iron Oxide Models) EXTRA FEATURES Gas Models: Lava Rock Included
For those seeking a little peace in their busy lives, the Fire Pit Art Lotus Fire Pit can bring you the serenity and relaxation you deserve. Imagine coming home after a long day at the office, kicking your shoes off, and warming your toes by a blazing fire. Featuring beautiful cutouts of lotus flowers, you will be mesmerized as you watch dancing flames flickering through floral silhouettes. With a touch of rustic charm and global inspired symbolism, this fire pit will fit beautifully with many styles of existing decor.
Made from beautiful carbon steel and finished with iron oxide patina, this functional work of art will change color before your eyes through the natural aging process. As the burnt orange finish oxidizes over time from regular use, it will begin to turn into a rich mahogany. Once it reaches this deep brown color, the oxidation process will stop, and it will remain this gorgeous color permanently. Every Lotus fire pit is hand-made by a skilled artist and numbered to ensure authenticity—its number is printed on a brass plate and attached to the side of the unit so you will know your fire pit is truly one-of-a-kind. Constructed of durable 1/4" carbon steel, you can rest assured that your fire pit required absolutely no maintenance and can be left out no matter the season. To prevent potentially harmful standing water, the Lotus Fire Pit features a 1.5" diameter rain drain, making it ideal for use in extremely wet environments.
The Lotus Fire Pit is available in your choice of fuel, including wood, propane, or natural gas models. For gas-burning models, you will also be able to choose your ignition. All Weather Electronic Ignition Systems (AWEIS) are a wonderful alternative to the classic manual match lit ignition. The AWEIS allows your fire feature to stay lit in wind or rain, and also allows for easy pairing with a wall switch or remote control. With your propane or natural gas fire pit, you will receive a 200k BTU stainless steel burner, flex line, key valve, and lava rock fire media.
- Lotus Flower Cutouts Inspire Serenity
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Powder Coated Options Available (Gas Models Only)
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 200k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Stainless Steel Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Dimensions: 36" Dia. x 22" H
Please Note: Fire pits made of corten steel will turn rust brown over time and can leave markings on clothes or patios.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 22"
- Diameter: 36"
- Weight: 130 lbs, 135 lbs
- Heat Output: 200k BTUs
- Feul Type: Wood, Natural Gas, Propane
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Ignition: Match Lit, AWEIS
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required, Installation Required
- Material: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@Flamepizzaovens.com.
Click here to Track Your Order.