Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 02 and Apr 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99. Learn More.
Wood and Gas Models Include:
- Fire Pit
Gas Models Also Include:
- Stainless Steel Penta Burner
- Flex Line Kit
- Key Valve with Key
- Burner Pan
- Lava Rock Fire Media
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System (For AWEIS Models Only)
Please Note: Optional accessories (spark guard, tabletop, wood grate, stone base, fuel, etc) pictured are available as an additional add-on.
MANUFACTURER Fire Pit Art UPC 604310978679 DIAMETER 36" HEIGHT 24" WEIGHT 185 lbs MADE IN USA Yes ASSEMBLY REQUIRED Some Assembly Required, Installation Required WARRANTY 10 Year Limited CERTIFICATION AWEIS Ignition: LC Certified LOCATION Outdoor MATERIAL 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel FUEL Wood, Natural Gas, Propane IGNITION Match Lit, AWEIS HEAT OUTPUT 200k BTUs SHAPE Round COLOR Black, Brown, Gray, Orange/Mahogany (Iron Oxide Models) EXTRA FEATURES Gas Models: Lava Rock Included
A must-have for fans of oceanic navigation, the unique design of the Fire Pit Art Navigator Fire Pit will create an adventurous focal point for your outdoor entertaining space. Flames dance through compass cutouts when your fire pit is in use, creating a stunning glow. Compliment any landscape with this nautical-inspired fire feature, be it seaside or landlocked.
For a perfect maintenance-free ambiance, the Navigator Fire Pit features a highly durable construction of 1/4" thick mild carbon steel. The exterior of the bowl is finished in iron oxide patina, which adds a beautiful hue that ages over time and changes from burnt orange to a rich, deep mahogany. Each fire pit is handmade by skilled artisans and given a unique number—engraved on a brass plate and fixed to the side of your fire pit to ensure authenticity. The interior bowl is hand rolled with a dense high temperature-resistant coating and includes a 1.5" diameter rain drain in the bottom to prevent standing water. Let the Navigator Fire Pit bring some direction to your space and light your darkest nights for years to come.
Available in your choice of fuel source, the Navigator Fire Pit can be specially designed for wood, natural gas, or propane. For gas-burning models, enjoy evenings of warmth throughout the year with the included 200k BTU energy efficient stainless steel burner. This unique gas-burning fire pit includes a flex line, key valve, burner pan, and lava rock media which will enhance the dancing flames and disguise unsightly burner equipment. With everything you need to create a relaxing retreat included with your fire pit, the only thing remaining is to kick back in front of your fire feature and enjoy dreams of faraway lands.
- Adventure-Inspired Compass Cutouts
- Strong and Sleek Body Makes an Impact in your Space
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Powder Coated Options Available (Gas Models Only)
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 200k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Stainless Steel Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Dimensions: 36" Dia. x 24" H
Please Note: Fire pits made of corten steel will turn rust brown over time and can leave markings on clothes or patios.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 24"
- Diameter: 36"
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Heat Output: 200k BTUs
- Feul Type: Wood, Natural Gas, Propane
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Ignition: Match Lit, AWEIS
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required, Installation Required
- Material: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@Flamepizzaovens.com.
Click here to Track Your Order.