Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 02 and Apr 10. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on all orders over $99. Learn More.
Wood and Gas Models Include:
- Fire Pit
Gas Models Also Include:
- Stainless Steel Penta Burner
- Flex Line Kit
- Key Valve with Key
- Burner Pan
- Lava Rock Fire Media
- All Weather Electronic Ignition System (For AWEIS Models Only)
Please Note: Optional accessories (spark guard, tabletop, wood grate, stone base, fuel, etc) pictured are available as an additional add-on.
MANUFACTURER Fire Pit Art UPC 604310978839 DIAMETER 36" HEIGHT 24" WEIGHT 185 lbs MADE IN USA Yes ASSEMBLY REQUIRED Some Assembly Required, Installation Required WARRANTY 10 Year Limited CERTIFICATION AWEIS Ignition: LC Certified LOCATION Outdoor MATERIAL 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel FUEL Wood, Natural Gas, Propane IGNITION Match Lit, AWEIS HEAT OUTPUT 200k BTUs SHAPE Round COLOR Black, Brown, Gray, Orange/Mahogany (Iron Oxide Models) EXTRA FEATURES Gas Models: Lava Rock Included
Imagine a tropical beach by moonlight, beautiful and warm—the Fire Pit Art Tropical Moon Fire Pit is designed with that image in mind. This stunning fire feature highlights dancing flames through palm tree and crescent moon cutouts, reminiscent of the views from a white sandy beach at midnight. Let the comforting glow of this gorgeous piece light your luaus no matter the season.
This tropical-inspired fire pit is handcrafted right here in the States by expert metalworkers. The body of this unique fire feature is made of sturdy carbon steel and is finished in an iron oxide patina that ages over time with regular use. This patina will transform from orange rust to a beautiful, rich mahogany through the natural oxidation process, ensuring you a truly one-of-a-kind piece. Each Tropical Moon is given a unique number upon completion, which is then written on a brass plate and fastened to the side of base. The Tropical Moon Fire Pit is especially durable, with a 1/4" metal thickness, and requires no upkeep to maintain. Even in harsh climates, this fire pit can be left out year-round without worry. The interior of the bowl is hand rolled with a dense high temperature-resistant coating to ensure you will never have a problem with damage from heat. A 1.5" diameter rain drain in the base provides an outlet for standing water.
Customizable by fuel type and ignition, the Tropical Moon Fire Pit can be configured to fit the look you are trying to achieve. For gas burning models, you will be able to choose between the classic match lit ignition and the high-tech All Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS). Propane and natural gas models include a 200k BTU stainless steel burner, lava rock media, flex line, and key valve.
- Features Island-Inspired Tropical Cutouts
- Natural Statement Piece for Your Entertaining Space
- Rustic Materials Meet Modern Style
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Maintenance Free
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel Construction
- Iron Oxide Patina Finish Changes Color Over Time from Rust Orange to Rich Mahogany
- Powder Coated Options Available (Gas Models Only)
- Wood Burning, Propane, and Natural Gas Options Available
- Up to 200k BTUs for Propane and Natural Gas
- Choose from Match Lit or AWEIS Ignitions for Gas Models
- Gas Models Include Stainless Steel Burner, Flex Line, Burner Pan, Key Valve, and Lava Rock
- Dimensions: 36" Dia. x 24" H
Please Note: Fire pits made of corten steel will turn rust brown over time and can leave markings on clothes or patios.
Dimensions & Details
- Height: 24"
- Diameter: 36"
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Heat Output: 200k BTUs
- Feul Type: Wood, Natural Gas, Propane
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited
- Ignition: Match Lit, AWEIS
- Assembly Required: Some Assembly Required, Installation Required
- Material: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at orders@Flamepizzaovens.com.
Click here to Track Your Order.